Monday 11 May 2015

MASSIVE SPRING/SUMMER 2015 FASHION HAUL: H&M, PRIMARK, LUSH AND MORE!

Hi beauties! I've recently been going a little crazy in the spirit of Spring/Summer, although the weather at the moment mirrors Autumn quite well. But the weather does not stop the shops! There are so many vibrant displays in the front of stores that have just got the best of me and my wallet. I am now the proud owner of another bunch of clothes that refuse to fit in my wardrobe! Help!

I filmed a video to show you guys all the things that I have purchased over the last month or so, and be warned, it is a lot! I felt like it was time to spruce up my wardrobe, as I'm usually very money conscious and play it quite safe when it comes to fashion, and I just thought, enough is enough. As sad as it sounds, I want to be "trendy" too!

So here is the video. I hope you guys enjoy it, and leave me links to you haul posts! I love looking for more things to buy! Just don't tell my bank account. Shh.





Shreya. x



                                                                                     Twitter | Instagram | Youtube 

No comments :

Post a Comment