Friday 15 May 2015

MAC STUDIO FINISH CONCEALER | REVIEW




MAC. I brand that's resonated all over the blogosphere and youtube, yet I literally own 3 products of theirs! Shocking, I know! This being the third to my modest collection. This concealer had me in love from the get go. As someone who suffers from dark circles, a cream concealer is a staple, hence this one went down a treat! It's quite a yellow toned concealer, which contour acts the purple undertones to the dark circles. It gives a flawless coverage underneath the eyes, and lasts all day, without oxidising or creasing. I have an oily complexion so creasing is always something I'm weary of, but with a bit of powder I am good to go.

Honestly, this concealer is one of the best I have ever come across. It's also a couple of shades lighter than my true skin tone which is great because it gives a brightening effect, which I love from my concealers.

The only thing I think you should be weary of if you want to try it out is the thick consistency. I quite like the full coverage, but the skin under the eyes is quite delicate so for some people, it may be quite a downer.

All in all, this is a fabulous concealer for covering up any blemishes and dark circles. If you want something high in coverage, definitely give this number a whirl!

What's your favourite concealer?

Shreya. x




No comments :

Post a Comment